One-Size-Fits-Most (OSFM) Pocket Nappy
This nappy comes with a choice of insert. To compare insert features, refer to our Inserts listings.
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3kg-15kg (a rough guide for reference only)
- One size fits most– you can adjust the nappy to your desired size (S,M or L) by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy.
- Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent “wing droop”
- Washable, waterproof and breathable
- Comfortable elastic around legs
- Pocket style nappy, allowing you to ‘stuff’ inserts inside the pocket (the suede cloth inner provides a stay-dry layer against your baby’s skin)
- Outer layer: polyester (waterproof and breathable PUL)
- Inner layer: suede cloth
Tips & Care
- Wash before first use
- Place the insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back
- Liquid will pass through the inner layer to the insert
- Additional Inserts recommended to boost absorbency (click on Inserts to view)
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours and when damp to prevent nappy rash.
- For detailed washing instructions please see ‘Product Care.
- Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet) then store in a wet bag or laundry basket until you are ready to wash (dry pail method)
- Prewash soiled nappies in warm water (30-40 min).
- After prewash, run a long cycle machine wash in warm water.
- Line/air dry covers
- Inserts can be tumble dried if required