Tool Belt One-Size-Fits-Most Pocket Nappy
Comes with a choice of one 3-layer microfibre insert or no insert
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3kg-15kg (a rough guide for reference only)
- Nappy Dimensions: 38cm long X 33cm wide.
- One size fits most– you can adjust the nappy to your desired size (S,M or L) by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy.
- Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent “wing droop”
- Washable, waterproof and breathable
- Comfortable elastic around legs
- Outer layer: polyester (waterproof and breathable TPU)
- Inner layer: suede cloth
Tips & Care
- Wash before first use
- Place the insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back
- Liquid will pass through the inner layer to the insert
- Additional inserts recommended to boost absorbency (click to view Modern Cloth Nappy Inserts)
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours and when damp to prevent nappy rash.
- For detailed washing instructions please see ‘Washing Instructions’ tab.
- Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet) then store in a wet bag or laundry basket until you are ready to wash (dry pail method)
- Prewash soiled nappies in warm water (30-40 min).
- After prewash, run a long cycle machine wash in warm water.
- Line/air dry covers
- Inserts can be tumble dried if required